Steel work for apartment building
In the design phase of a project, it seems so simple to produce the outer steelwork from the drawings, but in reality there are always differences between paper and real life.
The installation crew of this projects measured and confirmed everything before the first steel was cut, which resulted an a complete problem free installation without the need of any modifications on site.
Not an easy task, but we did it thanks to the very good cooperation we had with the project and site managers from the contractor Íslenskar Fasteignir.
The task in brief
- Take building dimensions on site
- Production of external railings
- Production of internal stainless steel handrails in stairwell
- Production of glass railings in front of balconies
- Galvanizing and powdercoating